Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

97 mazda protege lx body

pfunk3pfunk3 Posts: 2
ok so i got this car on a trade with another person and i am wondering what motor swaps i could do, and will a civic sedans body parts fit on my car, cause i noticed that they look almost exactly the same. i just want a body kit. and i know that for my car they only make about two, and i would much rather have a cooler looking one than them. but reply back and tell me some of my options

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077
    Hop over to our Tuning & Modifications board - that's where you'll find people who can give you ideas.

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• spoon3spoon3 Posts: 1
    I just bought a 97 mazda protege with 270,000 miles on it and it runs a little warm. It has the 1.5L in it and when i drive it the temp gauge reads about 3\4. Is this normal in this engine or does the thermostat need replaced. It has not over heated yet so i wanted to check before i take it on a long trip. Also where is the thermostat located on this engine? Thanks in advance for any help given.