Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

04 Ram Transmission Maint

can the ATF in the converter be changed without removing the transmission??


  • winter2winter2 Posts: 1,801
    edited June 2012
    The answer is yes. Go to your local dealer, transmission shop or garage and have them flush the trans. Also, have them change the filter(s) in the trans too. Use a good quality fluid, synthetic if you can get it.
  • Have 99 1500 standard cab with a 5,9 gas what year transmission will fit
Sign In or Register to comment.