Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

1999 Nissan Quest Problem Code P1105

supernissansupernissan Posts: 1
edited December 2011 in Nissan
Hey Guys

Well I have a Problem,I got a Check engine light about mouth ago, Check with a diagnostic, it was a P1105 which a MAP/BARO Sensor, We replaced it Reset the code and still Check engine light came back on, scan again it was still P1105 and since I live in NY failing an inspection is a big no no and I have inspection next mouth so do you guys know what could be the issue? any and answer Suggestion would be Great.

Thanks

Comments

• There is also a MAF (Mass Air Flow sensor) mounted inside the air intake that I think is also associated with that problem. I would check for dust/obstructions, air filter, electrical connection,etc.
  • Hi all...Thanks you for important tips and sharing info on forum
    I have a Nissan Quest 94...Battery is just 2 yrs old , shows 12 volts..
    I came home yesterday (outside temp was 65 )...I put van in Park and Suddenly all the lights gone.
    When i open the door , door lights didnt turn ON...Usually the seat belt comes off by itself once i open door. It didnt
    So i tried to start Van again ..No sound No clicking nothing...Wht might be wrong..??

All i know was brake fluid had gone below min level and brake light was ON...
    I drove like that for 6 miles...during that once ABS sign also lit up; just for 2 seconds. Then its gone. To be specific, I happen to drive almost 4 miles after that ABS light disappeared...Thank god the van reached home But now its not starting at ll..Wht could be the proble....?? pls help
    Appreciate your tips...
  • dejmandejman Posts: 1
    you clearly have an electrical fault, check your fuses, you probably blew one, or you have a wire disconnected from your battery
  • oggie4oggie4 Posts: 1
    Have a 1999 Nissan Maxima, came to my car that was just working fine. Thunderstorm and heavy rain, which has happened before, and now has no electronics at all. I mean keyfob doesn't unlock the doors. Mechanical seats buttons don't operate. Key works to mechanical dors and turns ignition switch. battery is not even a year old. What would cause all the electronics on the car to go out. I was thinking the circuit board or the main fuses, but I find hard to believe that all the fuses are out
    thank you and advance