Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Buick Regal

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
New discussion for this model year of the Regal.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• ahossa1ahossa1 Member Posts: 52
    Does anyone know when the automatic will hit the showrooms?
  • bls13bls13 Member Posts: 3
    Just leased a 2012 Turbo Premium II. I found out that the HK Surround has to be turned on every time the car is started. Also thought I was going to have Pandora. Disappointed on both.
    Can U describe your driving experience and the gas mileage U R getting?
    It drives smooth as silk. It holds the road well and I don't feel every bump in the road like the SUV I got rid of. I have only done local driving so far. I just picked it up Friday so I don't have enough info to determine gas mileage. I do see the fuel gauge going down - a little scary since I haven't gone too far.
    I went to a local dealership here in Long Island NY. I wasn't able to drive the car because it was sold, However, I was able to start the GS and the engine was loud. It was 9:30AM on Sunday so the engine was cold but still it was loud. How about your car? Is it loud
    My car is not loud. As a matter of fact, the salesman got in on the passenger's side after I had started it and he didn't think it was running!
    Maybe it was too cold and the salesman didn't want to mess around with car because it was sold.
  • rallye350rallye350 Member Posts: 13
    Not sure when they hit showrooms, but just announced that the automatics will be available on 2013 models.
  • rallye350rallye350 Member Posts: 13
    Pandora is available with Intellilink. Unfortunately that feature is just now becoming available. I'm looking for a GS with Intellilink and the closest one is 250 miles away.
  • whittonmwhittonm Member Posts: 30
    Just picked it up yesterday. Seems like a great car so far. Watching the fuel mileage indicator to see how high it goes. :)
    Now up to 25 mpg in mostly city driving. :)
    Now up to 27 mpg. About 65% city driving, 35% highway. The car seems to be getting better mileage now that it is broken in. :)