Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Isuzu Owners Club Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Isuzu
Please share your Isuzu photos!

To include a photo in a message is still the same as in the old Town Hall. You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used www.photopoint.com (free!) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/43858.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps!

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• troopintroopin Member Posts: 19
    My first Picture Post . This picture was taken in Psorsmorjk valley in southern Iceland.
    Try this with an Exploder!
    Go Farther
  • gpm5gpm5 Member Posts: 785
    WOW--cool. Did you have to repack wheel bearings or check for water in the tranny fluid after that?
  • paisanpaisan Member Posts: 21,181
  • sbcookesbcooke Member Posts: 2,297
    Here is a shot from a trip to visit the Jersey Devil last fall!

This was a nice afternoon out at great point.

Feel free to use it. I will post frequently as I have taken the troop to some pretty cool places here in Iceland.

No I did not re- pack anything after the trip. I had about a 3 hour drive back to the house after the last water hole. I figured it had time to dry out. I did do all the fluids @ 10k miles. No problems were found. Isuzu builds them right.
    A nice picture of a couple of Troopers going farther.
    This is on top of Langjokull glacier. The closer Trooper is a 1998 driven by my friend gary. It is highly modified with 35 inch rubber. You can read a little about his Troop on planet Isuzoo.
    Enjoy, Tom.
    troopernewbie, your photos are not showing up, only a message from photopoint that they are not available.
  • troopernewbietroopernewbie Member Posts: 60

A few pictures from our 4x4 club trip to Akurari in the Fall. Akurari is in northern Iceland and is right on the Arctic ocean.
    About 20 of us spent the weekend in some cabins on the ocean. Nothing like a hotub on the front porch!
    Here is the beautiful view of the Fjord and the cabins.
    Go Farther....... Tom.
    Those are some wild pictures. Great input!
    I'm definitely gonna snag a few and put em on my webpages. We'll have a nice gallery going before long.

-mike
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    These are fantastic!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Club
    Third Row of Seats:

You can find more at:

http://www.iace.com/isuzu/trooper/

-mike

• amondayamonday Member Posts: 1
    Doesn't seem to work with Zing albums! http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293009081

For more, see: http://home.austin.rr.com/tone/vxpix.htm
    Hey guys could you send me via e-mail any pics you want me to post in the Isuzu Owner's Club Gallery that will shortly be going on http://www.iace.com/isuzu/ ? Thanks I tried to snag a few of the photopoint ones but they wouldn't let me snag em :(

-mike

It works!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Club
    after unloading a third of a cord of wood in one trip

and another view

going a little further

• rcashenrcashen Member Posts: 3
    Here is our Amigo at last years Zu Zu in Moab, UT. This years will be in mid May.

image target=_blank
    Going through the sand I could handle, but that second shot??? How steep is that incline and how far to the bottom? My vertigo level is spiking just looking at the photo....and how white were your knuckles while accomplishing this feat??? ;-)

• sdc2sdc2 Member Posts: 780
    That's the neat thing about Moab, because you are on bedrock, you have great traction and can traverse some amazing inclines...
    Another good reason for disc brakes front and rear.
    I have been waiting for a sunny day to get a better shot, but just can't wait any longer to post...I hope to get a better shot this weekend if the sun comes out.

This picture goes along with the photo of me in the water. If Isuzu America hired people like us for advertising the Trooper would cost a lot more. Enjoy the cheaper than Cherokee ride and go farther!

Just a Mid-Summer Bonfire.The 4WD club enjoying a bonfire @9pm. The view is the south coast of Iceland.

arcticquest4wheelers.com

Thanks for the support..........Troopin.
    sbcooke,
    That bumper definitely has a different look. Very practical and should be quite functional once you get the winch on it. Are you going to jazz it up abit with some fog lights at some point?
    The winch is a long term item, I am not sure how often I will actually use it (I might stick to a hand winch for the time being). It has already come in handy crashing through some brush offroad. My current upgrade plans are OME shocks (N65's front and N15 rear) and then offroading lights - I am leaning towards IPF. Then I am going to make and mount a fishing pole rack to the front.
    Yeah it looks like it gives good protection to the front and gives the trooper a good approach angle as well. The fishing pole rack sounds like a neat idea.
    I can't say enough good things about the hella brand of products. They are the absolutely highest quality. My 4000s are awsome. http://www.iace.com/isuzu/trooper/hella4000.html

They are pricey, but worth it.

-mike

• islander21islander21 Member Posts: 43
    Here ya go.

• pinoy99pinoy99 Member Posts: 79

camping at rogers rock - tip of lake george ny

oem bumper w/ steelhorse euro brush guard

Isuzu Fun Run NC2

NC2

front view - ARB bumper/Warn winch etc
    Where in NJ are you? We gotta go wheelin some-time. I'm in SI, also I go upstate to the adirondacks near Lake George too!

-mike
  • pinoy99pinoy99 Member Posts: 79
    I'm currently in North Jersey. Most of my wheeling is in PA with the East Coast 4x4 Experience group. Here's the site http://www.ec4x4e.com

Chris Perosi & his brother Vinny are active members of that club as well.
  • rcashenrcashen Member Posts: 3
    Karen, there is a funny side to the second photo. When I was waiting for the shot to be taken the cooler in the back slid into the back of the driver seat and began draining across the center console and down onto my feet.

I also switch the first photo with one from this years Moab evnet Zu Zoo IV.

Rick C.
  • keepontroopinkeepontroopin Member Posts: 297
    I sure wish they sold these in the states....

The RS is nice, it's basically a VX with a Trooper Body. :)

-mike
  • gtroopgtroop Member Posts: 85
    They used to sell the 2 door Trooper here. I think 95 or 96 might of been the last year they were imported. I still see a couple around KC occasionaly.
  • jshrakejshrake Member Posts: 1
    '98 Trooper

ARB Bull Bar, OME Springs & Shocks, Warn HS 9500 Winch, Turbo Muffler, 305/70/16 Goodyear MTR, Calmini T-bars, Hella 4000 130W Lights.

More pics:

http://home.houston.rr.com/shrake
    Wow didn't realize you could fit the 305-70s onto the stock rims. That is very good to know. Do you get any rubbing? I have the OME lift on my truck as well so the 305-70s may be in the future to replace the 275-70s I have on there now. Love the Hella 4000s, do you have the ones with the city lights? Can I link your site to my photo gallery?

-mike

http://isuzu-suvs.com

Perhaps....

-mike
This discussion has been closed.