Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevy S-10 Ext Cab with 4 doors

tallcattallcat Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Chevrolet
Does anyone know if the Chevy S-10 Ext. cab will be available with 4 doors in the 2002 model year - the one that will be in the showrooms this fall? I don't mean the Extended Crew cab. I know it has 4 doors, but the extended cab models with the two jump seats in back. Thanks. I want to order one if they will be available.

Comments

• pocahontaspocahontas Member Posts: 802
    Have you checked with Edmunds' Future Telling?

You'll find a direct link to that section in our new Upcoming Pickup Trucks discussion. Also, for more feedback..., you may also want to post (copy/paste) your question there.

Good luck. ;-)

Pocahontas
    Host
    Pickups Message Board

• blacksilverblacksilver Member Posts: 69
    Probably not. In the three door version, there is only one jump seat. I guess that would go away if they added a 4th door?
  • greg116greg116 Member Posts: 116
    Unless they went with the Ford/Mazda theme - flip-down seats - or Dakota's bench - although there isn't NEARLY enough room, then a 4th door would mean no rear seats, so there isnt much chance of that happening. I wish the Dakota Club Cab would get a set of half-doors though. It couldn't hurt.
This discussion has been closed.