Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Honda Accord V6 EX-L Halogen Headlights Color

falamiifalamii Member Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in Honda
Hello,

I am planning on buying this model. Google showed some halogen headlights with warmer color temperature (yellowish) and some with cooler color temperature (blue-ish/white-ish). From what I have seen so far, I think the signs point to this model having a yellowish hue headlights. However, when I looked at a picture of the Crosstour on Honda's website, it shows the Crosstour's headlights appear to be white. Upon looking at Crosstour's specification, it appears to have the same Projector-Beam Halogen Headlights as found on the Accord.

I was wondering if anyone here has a 2013 Honda Accord V6 EX-L and can tell me if the headlight appears to be yellow or blue/white in color. I can't imagine with the white LED underneath it, why would Honda design it to have a yellow light on top of it.

Thanks.

Comments

• marcus216marcus216 Member Posts: 78
    I also have the 2013 EXL V6. The head lights are more yellow as they are not HID lights. My last car, a 2010 Acura TL has HID lights and to be honest, I see no limitations with the halogen lights in this car versus the HID lights in my last TL. The headlights do an excellent job in the Accord. If you want HID lights, you have to get the touring model and that is about 4 grand more.