Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Best SUV - Motion Sickness Problems

I've driven a 2001 GMC Yukon SLT for 11 yrs. I'm looking for a newer SUV. I have test driven a Lexus RX 350 two times and both times felt motion sick afterwards. Also everytime I go on a trip in my friend's small BMW SUV (not sure the model), I get motion sick. I don't generally have this problem in my Yukon. What about these newer smaller SUVs could be the problem and what features do I need to shop for to avoid this very troubling issue? Do I need something on a truck frame or, as I read online, independent rear suspension? I a test drive with a Buick Enclave and with a GMC Acadia and seemed to have a little wooziness but not as much as with the other vehicles. Any insight is greatly appreciated because these vehicles are pricey and I don't want to spend that kind of money only to be sick all of the time.

Comments

• mm1984mm1984 Posts: 5
    Sorry no one replied to you, but I am curious- did you find a SUV that solved your problem? If so, which one?
  • My wife experiences the same issues with Lexus. We are currently shopping for a new SUV. What did you end up buying?
  • joshhhjoshhh Posts: 1
    toyota highlander 2016 17 18 19 the worse, all family menbers get motion sick even on the front, i think it has to do with the windows and the seats been too low and not been able to se outside movement, :S