Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Used A4 Help

bokenkbtbokenkbt Posts: 2
edited December 2013 in Audi
My 2001 Toyota Avalon was totaled earlier this week; I've had the car since I was 16 and am now 22. I had planned on keeping the Avalon for another year and then buying something new next winter after graduation but that changed this week. I found a 2006 A4 2.0T Quattro for $8,995 and it has 123,000 miles on it. Carfax shows only 1 owner and no accidents. Many things have been replaced within the past 50,00 miles including; timing belt, water pump, all four brakes, tensioner, idler, and tires. I think its beautiful and want it a lot and only plan on keeping it for about 2 years. My dad is saying no because he says the maintenance is pricey including $100 oil changes..thoughts? Also, how are they in the snow? I live in Cincinnati and our winters are never predictable.

Thanks

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077
    Our Help Me Choose! discussion is quite active, and I think you'd get more feedback if you post over there.

Just as a preview on the responses you're likely to get: An Audi, particularly one out of warranty, is likely to be an expensive maintenance proposition.

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews