Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Suburban Tahoe Owners Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Chevrolet
You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used free photo hosting sites (www.picturetrail.com, www.zing.com/, www.fototime.com, www.clubphoto.com) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/80810.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps! If you need more assistance, please let me know.

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• Options
    stakeoutstakeout Member Posts: 173
    both are 4wd.. the White Z71 is mine.. just got it yesterday... the Black LT is my wife's..with those two $1K incentives( loyalty one expiring today ) I had to turn in my leased '99 Subn with 48K miles on it.. no penalties/all payments waived.. pretty decent deals.. probably more to come

http://greengrouper.com/ggserver/Jun30$04.jpg

• Options
    slipperyslippery Member Posts: 7
    Nice Z71. Now tell me where your favorite redfish spot is.
  • Options
    stakeoutstakeout Member Posts: 173
    thanx..

in s/e NC.. but this season has been the worst ' catching' for flounder and reds since I moved down here from Long Island 11 years ago.. Charleston( SC), 100 miles south of me, is the best for red drum around here.. :)
  • Options
    polaris488polaris488 Member Posts: 5
    Here's a rare shot of all three generations of "Potagold". The '92 Blazer has since been sold, and hopefully made it's young new owner very happy at Christmas 2000. The '80 van finally left my driveway after 21 years of ownership in Sept. '01. The '01 Tahoe remains unchanged, except for addition of a set of Westin "Platinum CPS" step bars.

Here's a shot of the van taken during it's glory days.

• Options
    rand01rand01 Member Posts: 75
    Man, this forum needs a fresh post! Go here for some pics of my 2004 Suburban. http://home.earthlink.net/~randet/id3.html
  • Options
    slinkyslinky Member Posts: 2
    I picked it up last week. 1993 4x4 1500 suburban 350ci 158k on the truck, 48k on a GM crate motor. It was always serviced at the dealer including the new motor.
    I bought from the original family. i got it for 2800.00. I think I got a great deal considering what I've seen on ebay or the local paper.

• Options
    janie2ujanie2u Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I say mine, but won't be until the 4th July when we fly down to London to drive her back to North East Scotland.

• Options
    oniscusoniscus Member Posts: 10
    No wonder no one is posting, because its complicated.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    See the Help file for posting help (looks like you are doing fine though).
  • Options
    johnny4016johnny4016 Member Posts: 112
    Nice Paint Job. I also like the Chrome Bumper and Wood inserts. I had the same color paint on my 1978 Chevy Cheyenne 1/2 ton. I bought it new and had it painted shortly afterwards. I polished and buffed it out shortly after it was painted and it came up with this awesome maroon color. I've never seen it since, until now that is. Where did you get the wood inserts for your dash, etc. I have a 2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71. It has the exact same interior as your suburban. I'd like to add the wood insert as you have done. It makes it look a lot more classier. Here's some pictures of my Tahoe Z71, http://www.carspace.com/johnny4016
  • Options
    rypleryple Member Posts: 7
    I have an 06 z71 in silver birch. My friend said another silver birch suburban was not actually the same color. (I know this color looks very different in different lighting situations, but I couldn't convince her. (Never mind that I actually BOUGHT this car! She's an artist and she presumes to note an ACTUAL color difference.)
    So, anyway, I need some proof that silver birch is the only silver like color that these came in in this body style. I can't find online brochures for free, but I'd like to prove her wrong for free. Any willing helpers?
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    You can try going to View Pictures link for the Suburban Make/Model at Edmunds and that will give you a tab for an exterior color chart in a popup window. Maybe she saw a Sandstone Metallic in bad light instead. :shades:

Note the fine print:

The color samples displayed on your monitor may not precisely replicate the way they appear on the vehicle. Just like in real life, lol.
  • Options
    aeroplaneaeroplane Member Posts: 2
    I own a '96 Tahoe 2wd and I think this truck would look killer with a set of '96 Impala SS wheels. Has anyone out there done this or know anything about it? I know the bolt pattern is the same but am concerned with brake clearance on the front.
This discussion has been closed.