Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Saab9-2x vs VW Jetta

starbirdstarbird Posts: 38
edited March 2014 in Saab
My wife is considering buying a 2005 9-2X Aero automatic with all the packages for 21 grand. For the same price (or slightly less) we can get a Jetta. Its less powerful but it may be more comfortable (she's not too keen on the seats in the 9-2). What would you get? Does anyone have the automatic aero and what's it like in stop go traffic and accelerating onto highways? Would you get it for a commuter car?

Comments

• cece5cece5 Posts: 4
    That's a great price....how many miles? Personally...I would of purchased the manual, but I couldn't find one anywhere. What I purchased was an Aero auto with cold weather package. After the break in period--I loved it and still do. My only complaint would be bad gas mileage for city driving--but everything else is great. I'm not one to race--so the acceleration is fine with me. And if I want to--I can step on it and go. Once you get the rpms up--the turbo kicks in beautifully.
    Regarding the seats, they are fine for me--I have cloth, so I don't know how the leather seats feel.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with my 9-2X Aero Auto.
  • jchan2jchan2 Posts: 4,956
    Me personally: I'd get the Saab

Your wife: I really don't know.
  • The "Saab" is a Subaru Impreza WRX dont be confused ...Saab could never build a car that performs like this one unless it was a completely stolen chassis & Engine which it is.
This discussion has been closed.