Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Olds Silhouette MPG: Real World Numbers

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited August 2014 in Oldsmobile
Share your actual MPG with other Silhouette owners.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
    Hi, talldetroity,

I've moved your post to the Oldsmobile Silhouette discussion, where it's more likely to be noticed and answered.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

• We bought a 2000 olds silhouette gl, it had 108000 miles on it, it currently has 124000, and its average gas mileage is 22 mpg highway
  • bob550kbob550k Posts: 148
    Nearly 19 City and over 27 hwy (if I set the cruise on the speed limit) otherwise it does about 24 hwy at 85+mph cross country, I have a heavy foot.

The car is a 99 Silo Premiere.
  • just bought mine avg.22mpg always
  • I have a 2001with 56,000 miles and drive in New York City. I average 20.8 MPG.
This discussion has been closed.