Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2001 VW New Beetle GLX problems

virginia5virginia5 Posts: 2
edited April 2014 in Volkswagen
I've had my New Beetle GLX Turbo since 9/00 and have been reasonably satisfied with it. However, it's been in the shop 3 times for the engine light turning on/limited engine power. Has anyone else experienced this with their new beetle?

Comments

• stave1stave1 Posts: 1
    I've had the same problem with my beetle. Mine's been in the shop 20+ days now. They don't know what's wrong and can't seem to fix it.

Jonathan

From Virginia5:

I've had my New Beetle GLX Turbo since 9/00 and have been reasonably satisfied with it. However, it's been in the shop 3 times for the engine light turning on/limited engine power. Has anyone else experienced this with their new beetle?
  • hmlobuehmlobue Posts: 1
    I had my 2000 GAS Beetle in in January.. they said it was the O2 sensor, February.. it was a tube between the selanoid valve and something else, and it just came on yesterday... have to call AGAIN. It is such a waste of time to do this every month. Who knows how it is messing up the engine!
This discussion has been closed.