Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

2008 Odyssey EX-L Driver Door won't open

ehow07ehow07 Posts: 2

Hi. The driver door on my 08 Odyssey won't open all the way. It unlocks, and I can open it about 5 inches, but then it won't open anymore. From the inside, when I pull the handle, i feel nothing (like when you try and open it while the door is locked). From the outside, the handle feels normal, but it just won't open more than 5 inches. I am afraid to push on it because I don't want to break it to the point that it won't open or won't shut. It worked fine first thing this morning, then when I went to get out of my car, i had to climb out the driver side. Any ideas?