Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Tischer Acura Laurel MD

tcb121tcb121 Posts: 3
edited January 2014 in Acura

Got a price match from Tischer Acura in Laurel MD for the Base RDX - AWD Basque Red Perl for $32,240 + Tax, Tag, Title.... OTD cost is just under $36,000. Norris Acura West in Ellicott City gave me the offer via internet sales, but Tischer is the nearest dealership to where I live and work so I decided to see if they would match the offer. They did not have a Base AWD RDX in their inventory but decided to match the offer and obtain the car for me from another dealer. They attempted to sell me on a Basque Red with Tech package for 36,900 which I almost took, but don't need the navi or other features that came with the tech package.