Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Pontiac Torrent bucking around 45mph

kjw3kjw3 Posts: 1
edited February 2014 in Pontiac

My 2008 Pontiac torrent keeps bucking when I accelerate around 45mph. I gave up on the automatic car starter not working, traction control light staying lit, back windshield wiper motor quitting, spark plug issues, but I am concerned on this one.

Comments

• ray80ray80 Posts: 1,655

@kjw3 said:
    My 2008 Pontiac torrent keeps bucking when I accelerate around 45mph. I gave up on the automatic car starter not working, traction control light staying lit, back windshield wiper motor quitting, spark plug issues, but I am concerned on this one.

I believe around 45 MPH is when the torque converter kicks in, perhaps thats where the issue is.