Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

General GMC Terrain impressions !

classact3classact3 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2014 in GMC

Overall, I'm very impressed with this vehicle (2014 Terrain SLE-2). It's very quiet, comfortable & roomy in both front and rear seats. Only have about 4500 miles on it to date and have been waiting to do some mpg figuring after 5000 miles when the engine & other power train components are "broken-in". The Intellilink system is a bit "fiddly", but there is a learning curve. It's amazing what this "infotainment" system can do. The 4 cylinder engine is a bit anemic, but for the kind of driving I experience, it's more than adequate. Some of the features I wish it had or available in the SLE-2 series are : Homelink being standard equipment, small closable side compartments in the cargo area, rear hatch electric release as standard, both side mirrors that dip down when reversing the car & glove box, courtesy foot well lights & safety puddle door lights. (I'm working on putting these lights on the car.)

Tagged: