Hatchback or Crossover w/ AWD, good fuel economy, and under 30G
Need to replace my V6 4x4 SUV and don't want to loose the important things to my little family and and me. Am thinking a Hatchback or Crossover w/ AWD, good fuel economy, and under 30G. Sedan or small SUV possible, just need the following...
Should seat 5 or more.
- 4 cyl, Hybrid, or EV because want better economy.
- AWD or 4WD - I'm in the North East, preferably engage-able/disengage-able.
- Turbo or alternative computer settings for some power when necessary a plus.
- Manual preferable, though not a must. But the CVT on the Subarus gets such awful reviews.
- Hatch or good trunk space when back seats fold down.
What I've seen so far:
MINI Cooper Country Man
Tesla Model X looks amazing - but what the heck is it going to cost?
Wish the Golf or GTI had AWD, is there a version that does? I don't see it.
Mitsubishi Lancer - same problem with CVT and the Evolution is pricey.
Nissan Juke, Rogue, or Murano
Any thoughts or suggestions?