Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Cargo Space for Guitars - 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited June 2014 in Hyundai
imageCargo Space for Guitars - 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

I bought a guitar and I blame our long-term 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Read the full story here

Comments

• sharpendsharpend Posts: 177

Pretty good choice and price. Normally that starter pack goes for $250. Rock on.

• s197gts197gt Posts: 486

now this i want an update on. 6 mo's from now, are you still practicing?

• spyderpaspyderpa Posts: 3

Those Squier Strats sound good for the money. Hope you got it in the Sunburst color pictured on the box!

• mrrytemrryte Posts: 28

Do yourself a BIG favor-find a quality teacher ASAP. You can try to teach yourself; but you'll much further much faster with someone guiding you. I've had a guitar for almost 15 years and I'm just barely able to play a couple of songs on my own. And make a video a year from now to see how far you've progressed.

• metalmaniametalmania Posts: 167

Good for you Scott, it's never too late to start! If finding a "real" teacher and the time to take lessons isn't practical for you, try the video game "Rocksmith". It teaches you how to play, I know some people who are using it and it's pretty good (I've been playing for 20+ years). Once you get some muscle memory developed and learn a few songs you actually like - you'll be hooked for life!