Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Has a Premium Audio System - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2014 in BMW
imageHas a Premium Audio System - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

The 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo looks weird, but it's hard to argue with its genuine utility and usefulness.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    rotaryboffrotaryboff Member Posts: 12

Dan I sure miss the audio reviews of long term cars that y'all previously did. You sound like the ideal person to take up that cause...whaddya say?

• Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512

I love Orange County Speaker...although you could have saved money by just getting the re-coning kits and doing it yourself - I did three sets of speakers with their kits.

• Options
    darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606

I had to replace the surrounds on my 20+ year old JBLs a while back. I ordered a kit online for 1/10th the price of taking them to a shop. And the parts could fit in my car's the door pocket. Sure, I paid in the form of sweat equity doing the work myself, but on the whole it was enjoyable. Reconditioning a trusty old item so it works great again, with the right tools at hand, is pleasure, not "work".

• Options
    tomnvp1tomnvp1 Member Posts: 4

I know I'm in the minority, but I just don't get the "hatchback-haters." To me, the styling is sleek, looks better than the base model. And the practicality can't be beat - much better than the wagon, and less dowdy.