Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Are you currently car shopping and intentionally avoiding vehicles with all of the flashy new infotainment and technology features? Are you considering an older car just to avoid the complex tech, or trying to find a new model that’s as basic as possible? If so, a reporter would love to speak to you. Please send a note to [email protected] with your information by the end of the day on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019.

Heat and Air at the Same Time - 2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited May 2017 in Acura
imageHeat and Air at the Same Time - 2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

Using the seat heaters and the air conditioner at the same time to ease my aching back.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I used them for a partially torn hamstring a few years ago. I'm not sure if it really helped much, but it certainly couldn't hurt it any more than it already hurt. The orthopedist said it was a good idea though...

• quadricyclequadricycle Posts: 827

I don't actually like the feeling of a seat/back heater all that much, but I do have a friend who's back tends to tighten up fairly regularly. He always has the seat heaters in his CTS on, even in the middle of summer.

• I use them when I bring take-out home.

• greenponygreenpony Chicago, ILPosts: 531

Have you tried a preventive regimen for your ant problem, perhaps applied in the spring?

• dderosadderosa CaliforniaPosts: 21
    edited July 2014

I've never had the problem before. What do you recommend? -- Donna

@greenpony said:
    Have you tried a preventive regimen for your ant problem, perhaps applied in the spring?

• hybrishybris Posts: 365

I can't say anything for prentive regimens because the ants we deal with are a once in a great while thing but when ever we start getting ants in our house (KCK area) we use this: http://www.terro.com/terro-liquid-ant-killer usually work pretty fast about a week or so give or take after that nothing remains.

• busbodgerbusbodger Posts: 11
    I'll second the Terro Ant Killer. Based on Borax. I feel better about that than some of the other insect killing chemicals.