Are you a recent EV buyer (past 3 months) as a result of manufacturer incentives and dealer discounts on these vehicles, including year-end deals? Were you convinced to buy an EV after finding a good end-of-year deal, or due to uncertainty around which EVs will no longer qualify for full/partial EV tax credits in 2024? A national business reporter is interested in speaking with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/15 if interested in sharing your story.
Questions on the Chevy Volt
I am planning on buying a 2014 Chevy volt. I have some specific questions I would like to ask "current owners" if they would be willing to help. I also welcome input from GM moderators if they have specific information that can help. you [Email removed]...... Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
- Does charging the batteries both overnight and while at work diminish battery capacity
- How does the car run during remote start, on battery or gas??
- is there any trouble with starting in cold weather?? (I live in New England lol)
- have you noticed any increased wear and tear on the brakes over a "regular" car?
- does the regular maintenance cost more than a "regular" car.
- have you had ANY major problems with the car (please don't answer with no, if no problems)