Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Fuel Mileage Update for July - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2014 in Nissan
imageFuel Mileage Update for July - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds gives the fuel mileage for its long-term 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD for the month of July, 2014. Includes monthly and lifetime average fuel data.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471

I don't know how they ever figured a 28 combined EPA rating with that carryover 2.5 engine. I had the same engine in my 2010 Rogue, and I was happy with the performance, but mileage was never its strong suit.

• Options
    greenponygreenpony Member Posts: 531

Seems like EPA estimates are even more inflated, despite being revised down in '08. There has to be a better method. My current car is rated at 23/26/32, but based off my previous cars' data, this car should really be rated at 19/22/28. If your Rogue was rated at 21/24/28, your fuel economy would be average rather than lousy.

• Options
    rgp1000rgp1000 Member Posts: 8

I guess I'm lucky. Wife and I both work and near our house. Put more miles on it pleasure driving than commuting, so fuel consumption not a problem... yet. But even though I'm still breaking in the motor, I'm getting pretty good efficiency.