Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Fuel Mileage Update for July - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited August 2014 in Nissan
imageFuel Mileage Update for July - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds gives the fuel mileage for its long-term 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD for the month of July, 2014. Includes monthly and lifetime average fuel data.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I don't know how they ever figured a 28 combined EPA rating with that carryover 2.5 engine. I had the same engine in my 2010 Rogue, and I was happy with the performance, but mileage was never its strong suit.

• greenponygreenpony Chicago, ILPosts: 531

Seems like EPA estimates are even more inflated, despite being revised down in '08. There has to be a better method. My current car is rated at 23/26/32, but based off my previous cars' data, this car should really be rated at 19/22/28. If your Rogue was rated at 21/24/28, your fuel economy would be average rather than lousy.

• rgp1000rgp1000 Toronto , ONTARIOPosts: 8

I guess I'm lucky. Wife and I both work and near our house. Put more miles on it pleasure driving than commuting, so fuel consumption not a problem... yet. But even though I'm still breaking in the motor, I'm getting pretty good efficiency.