Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Armrest Report - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited August 2014 in Nissan
imageArmrest Report - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds puts its pickiest armrest tester on the case to assess the padding in its long-term 2014 Nissan Rogue. Pass or fail?

Read the full story here

Comments

• cx7lovercx7lover Posts: 90

Having been in a many of 2013 Altima's, those plastics look just as cheap to me. Especially the feel of the door pull

• rwatsonrwatson Posts: 144

It seems that only a few years ago, most cars had decent quality materials inside. Now days, it's hard to find any unless you are willing to pay top-dollar. Reason? Because most people don't even notice, so they can get away with it. Why? What I usually rant over: So long as it has a cool looking Dollar Store-quality touch screen in the middle, you can imbed it in a turd and they'll buy it for 10k over it's true value. When will people wake up and demand quality for their devalued dollar? I'm done, techno-dweebs.

• @rwatson: I guess my experience is the complete opposite -- I have found that interiors have only improved over the past 10 years or so. And by "improved", I mean an exponential increase in the quality of materials used. Perhaps it has to do with the price segments in which we both shop? Mine is the decidedly lower-end, so one could argue that the segment had nowhere to go but up...

• rgp1000rgp1000 Toronto , ONTARIOPosts: 8

I would have to agree with Mr. F. I just bought mine about 24 days ago and haven't gone for a 4-5 hour drive yet, but I find the padded sections comfortable. and to me, the interior is stellar. I have black leather interior.