Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

A Weekend in My Dream Car - 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited August 2014 in Jaguar
imageA Weekend in My Dream Car - 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe is a car I've wanted to drive for a long time, and I finally got that chance.

Read the full story here

Comments

• cobrysoncobryson Posts: 110

You continue to impress, Travis. Well-written, and I appreciate your sentiment completely.

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin NE IllinoisPosts: 509

It really is stunningly beautiful.

• MarkHolthoffMarkHolthoff Santa Monica, CAPosts: 101

Great photos!

• "I did finally getting some time..." Come on now. Maybe I'm just a ball buster and I understand mistakes occur, but IMHO an editor should catch things like this. Other than this one bit, it's a well written piece and I enjoyed reading it. So I have to give you credit where credit is due on that aspect.

• glossgloss Posts: 150

Mmmm, what a pretty thing it is.

• bassracerxbassracerx Posts: 188

i would get this over a 911 as much as i love the 911 and would love to have one some day Porsche just rips you off and rakes your wallet over the coals. in a car as expensive as it is so much stupid crap that many would consider "must haves" for 90 grand plus are "optional" and "extra" and theres too much mechanical/performance stuff that costs extra as well.