Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lemon - 2004 GMC Yukon

notchmannotchman Posts: 1
edited August 2014 in GMC

I have a 2004 GMC Yukon XL all wheel drive that I bought new. I have always been a GM man I feel like buying Japanese because of this thing. It is the worst LEMON I have own in all my life. So many things have gone wrong with this thing that I am starting to believe that I may have bought a vehicle that was in a flood or involved in some kind of a natural disaster. Some of the problems are/have been the parking brake rusted out at the rear wheel, the CD player quit working, the rear radio tuner does not work, I had problems with the sun roof, the passenger side mirror does not always go back to pre-determined position, AC was hot of passenger side ($$$) and now is hot on drivers side, the engine hesitates around 10 mph after taking of from stop, I had to replace the engine at 125k miles, rust under the drivers door and on the hitch, etc.
My question is, Is there a way for me to find out if this vehicle was involved in some kind of flood (?) or other reason as to why it is such a lemon?