Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Purchased 2007 Acura MDX.

miralomiralo Posts: 1
edited September 2014 in Acura
I wish I would've know about this before I purchased it. I bought a 2007 acura mdx with technology package a few days ago. For 16500. I'm stressing out about it now. It has 130000 miles on it and now I'm thinking I could've gotten it for way cheaper because of that. Was it worth it for me to pay that much? Will this car last me a while or is this probably the dumbest thing I could've done?? Please be gentle y'all :P

Comments

• steverstever Posts: 52,462
    edited September 2014

Well, for my zip code, a clean one at retail appraises for $15,195. Now, what we think a car is worth varies from what a dealer thinks it's worth. But yeah, you probably could have done a bit better but you didn't do all that bad.

Lots of miles but I recently bought an '08 minivan with 125,000k on it so you're not alone. And yeah, I probably paid too much for mine too. B) I've already put 8,000 miles on the van in ~3 months and no hiccups, other than a couple of flats (story of my life). There's no reason why you shouldn't enjoy similar reliability.

Some buyer's remorse is normal. You got a nice rig - relax and enjoy it for a few years, and then come back here when you're ready for something different.