Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Honda Civic Sedan Special Edition Adds Value to Lineup | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Honda
image2015 Honda Civic Sedan Special Edition Adds Value to Lineup | Edmunds.com

The 2015 Honda Civic Sedan LX starts at $19,280, reflecting a $100 price increase over the 2014 model.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ruckusriderruckusrider Member Posts: 9
    "provide customers with an even higher-value option, adding over $1,100 worth of telematics, audio, comfort, convenience and style upgrades for just $700 over the Sedan LX," Honda said

"A new 2015 Honda Civic Sedan Special Edition or SE starts at $20,780"

"The 2015 Honda Civic Sedan LX starts at $19,280"
  • plantz_plantz_ Member Posts: 3
    Honda saw fit to offer a sport version of the Accord. Why not the Civic? I don't need the additional power and cost of premium gas for the Si. I just want a Civic sedan with manual transmission and rear disc brakes. The SE only comes with automatic, and I don't know what the rear brakes are. The Honda website claims both (?!?):
    •Power-Assisted Ventilated Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
    •Power-Assisted Ventilated Front Disc/Solid Rear Disc Brakes

(They might want to hire an editor.)

I would be eager to buy an EX sedan if it were available with manual transmission. Honda is known for its great manuals, so why not offer one on a nicely equipped compact?
  • ksmoksmo Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2014
    They had a manual EX sedan forever. Nobody bought it. Hence it was dropped a couple years ago.
  • slorenzenslorenzen Member Posts: 694
    ksmo said:

They had a manual EX sedan forever. Nobody bought it. Hence it was dropped a couple years ago.

I guess mine is becoming a unicorn.

I have a 2006 EX manual with 90K on it(runs just like it did when bought new).

Problem is, the folks who prefer a manual are few and far between. Lord knows I TRIED to get my kids to like manuals, but they had no interest.

:(