Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Changing Public Opinion - 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Kia
imageChanging Public Opinion - 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

We're working on changing public opinion for the Edmunds long-term 2014 Kia Cadenza.

Read the full story here

Comments

• vvkvvk Member Posts: 196
    > good honest sedan that over-delivers on expectations

$43k front wheel drive sedan, I might add.
  • zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    New tagline: "The Kia Cadenza, for people that frequent cheese stores"

but seriously, I can't read the name of the car without my brain auto-correcting it to credenza
  • ocramidajzjocramidajzj Member Posts: 91
    Materials quality maybe high but the design is very conventional. What Euro brands give you is both high quality and interesting design. IMO
  • emajoremajor Member Posts: 332
    Kia needs an actual logo for the steering wheel and exterior badges of this car. That interior looks very competitive and upscale, but it's a bit off-putting to see the same chipper KIA badge as the cheap & cheerful Soul you rented on vacation.
  • barich1barich1 Member Posts: 143
    I've seen some Kias around here where people have replaced the badges with a stylized "K" that looks quite good. Apparently a modernization of the original Kia logo. Definitely looks more upscale. I don't know why Kia hasn't changed it yet. The current logo just looks cheap (never mind the "killed in action" jokes).
  • nagantnagant Member Posts: 176

Materials quality maybe high but the design is very conventional. What Euro brands give you is both high quality and interesting design. IMO

You think current BMW interiors have an interesting design? Wow, they have barely changed over the past 15 years. Mercedes has interesting designs but BMW and VW are stale and dreary.