Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Driving impressions. 2015 Honda Fit EX.

alcara729alcara729 Member Posts: 1
edited September 2014 in Honda
I have owned a 2015 Fit EX with AT for 1 day. I traded in a 2008 Fit sport. When I saw the Mystic Yellow color, that did it. I had read as many reviews as I could find from sources that had driven the car and examined it. I had some reservation because of some of the negatives, both its driving characteristics and the overall package.
I'm glad I wasn't detured from checking it out for myself. This new Fit drives and handles like a totally different car. Far more solid and quiet. Interior quality and comfort greatly improved. Engine and CVT
provide somewhat different driving characteristics but nothing I find a turnoff.
From what I can see I don't think the origins of components or assembly willhave any effect on the reliability or value retention that Honda products provide.

Comments

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Thanks for the review - was your '08 a manual (it's been a few years since I test drove one and don't remember if the Sport was only available in a manual).