Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Elantra Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• redndaheadredndahead Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking to purchase a GLS, Automatic, Popular Pkg. I have seen the California Automatic Transmission Rebate on a couple of cars at the lot. What is this? It seemed to only be on the white cars, but maybe I didn't look hard enough. So far I could only get my local dealer, Merced, down to $16,000 OTD. I'm sure I can get it down another $1,000. I had to fight to get them down the first $1,000, they started out at $17,100. I'm hoping I can leverage whatever this Auto. Trans. Rebate is. Looking at a previous post it seems I should be able to get it for $14,183.

@fareal: What dealership did you use?
  • thndrstmthndrstm Member Posts: 47
    Mitch, how did you make out?
  • farealfareal Member Posts: 6
    redndahead: I bought at Hardin Hyundai in Anaheim, California. Before any taxes, doc fees, etc, my price was $13,350 (destination fee included).

I believe that even if you don't see the California Automatic Transmission rebate on the vehicle sticker, the dealer should still apply the discount.

When I bought there was also another $1000 rebate in effect. I'm not sure if it still is today.

Use the Hyundai website and send out quotes to a handful of dealers in your area, compare and shop. Good luck.
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    I suspect the "automatic transmission rebate" is to encourage CA buyers to buy the PZEV Elantra, which is automatic-only. In fact I would be interested to know if Hyundai even sells the stick shift Elantra, non-PZEV, in CA.
  • inharmswayinharmsway Member Posts: 153
    Yes. You can 5-speed Elantra's in California.
  • inharmswayinharmsway Member Posts: 153
    The 5-speed in California is ULEV 138 hp. The auto PZEV 132 hp. Sometimes the auto is same price because of rebate on the auto which is by far more popular. I am thinking of getting one, but we will still keep our 2004 GT 5-speed.
  • chris130chris130 Member Posts: 1
    Hutch, what dealer did you purchase from. I am looking in Marietta also.

Thanks

Chris
    Thanks for the explanation. I'm looking into PZEV on my next round of quotes from dealers. Anaheim is a little far for me, Central Valley, so I'll keep looking into dealers within 100 mile radius. Anybody that has any experience with dealers from Fresno, Modesto, or San Jose area let me know.
  • mitcheldmitcheld Member Posts: 12
    Started out at Fairfax. Got an opening offer on an SE Manual with the "4" package (sunroof, etc, not leather) of 15,300 after doing the test drive on both it and an automatic. [In my opinion, the Manual is a far superior car -- drives completely differently, with more power and responsiveness.] I didn't think that offer showed much of a desire to sell on their part, and foretold a long difficult negotiation. So I went up to Catonsville, MD the next day and bought a 2007 Limited, manual trans, loaded (sunroof, leather, the works) for about $15350 out the door, taxes and tags included.
    Alright guys thanks for the advice. I bought my car today. Ended up being $15,000 out the door. Not the lowest price on the list, but still reasonable. Got it at Lithia Hyundai in Fresno they were a pleasure to work with. I have purchased 2 other Hyundai's before from 2 other dealerships and this one has been the best people to deal with. We negotiated a price and after taxes it came out to more than I wanted to spend. I asked him if we could split the difference and he said I'll just say yes and ask later, we were doing this over the phone. So I get there and we are drawing up the papers and he said he talked to his manager and we'll just take the price down to the price I wanted. He didn't have to do it we already had a deal, but it was a little thing like that, that makes the difference. In case anyone is looking in the Bay Area Steven's Creek seemed to want to deal even more.
  • jungmcjungmc Member Posts: 1
    Heb Chambers in Auburn, MA.

Elantra SE(manual tranny)+spoiler+car mats

15497+338+68=15903

minus 2000 rebate

13903+620+716+259

• lightfootfllightfootfl Member Posts: 442
    Thank you for your very complete breakdown of prices, etc. It certainly makes a lot more sense than some others posted here.
    van
  • spullmanspullman Member Posts: 1
    I bought a Hyundai Elantra GLS with auto, Pop Pks, floor mats it listed for 17,000.00 and I paid 14,600.00 out the door. Freeman Hyundai and it made the deal on internet and drove up and concluded the transaction in the matter of a few hours.
  • bfeldsteinbfeldstein Member Posts: 12
    I paid $18,115 for the above (with mud flaps and carpeted floor mats). After my $2000 rebate, it came to $16,115. The dealer would not budge on the price - not a penny off MSRP. I did get a decent finance rate - 6.51% for 60 mos. He said that the Elantra SE models were limited in supply since the article in CR was published. He claimed that some customers were telling him that other dealers were selling them above MSRP - could that be true? Anyway, he only had one SE that arrived today (the one I subsequently purchases) and one more on its way...that was it for a while. I wanted the $2000 cash back offer which expires 3/31, so I took the deal. He threw in a free pinstripe ($179 value he claims). Did I get a bad deal?
    IMO paying MSRP before rebates for a car like the Elantra is not a good deal in today's competitive, slow car market.

What is interesting is that 2008 Sonatas with automatic are going for as low as $14,000 plus T&L in some areas, and routinely less than $15,000. So $16,000 for the smaller Elantra, even though it has alloys, is not a very good deal in comparison.

But since you've already cut the deal, forget about what others think about your deal and enjoy your new car! :)
    You're right....once the deal is done, just enjoy the car. Actually, the Elantra SE is for my teenage daughter who is a new driver, and I wanted her to have a good,safe car. In that sense, I feel good about my purchase, and she absolutely LOVES the car.
  • ridge6ridge6 Member Posts: 2
    I am looking for your opinions regarding this deal I'm leaning towards accepting. We are trading in our 2006 hyundai tucson for an 2008 Elantra GLS. We are upside down on the Tucson owing 18,000. The trade in value according to Edmunds is 12,700 and retail is close to 15k. After days of negotiations they will pay off our Tucson, and finance 16,875 for the 08 Elantra at 6.25 %. This includes tax,registration,prep,etc. without us shelling out a nickel out of pocket.
    Like you, I bought the car described in the next sentence for my teenager, who also loves it (naturally). IMHO, I do think the dealer got the better of the deal -- the key to these deals is to use the Internet to find the same or a very similar car at two or three dealers within 50 miles or so, and then be completely willing to walk out when Dealer # 1 says he won't move. Nobody but nobody should pay sticker for any non-hybrid, non-exotic car. Don't know about your credit -- I got 5.04% for 48 months on the deal I made: "2007 Elantra Limited, manual trans, loaded (sunroof, leather, the works) for about $15350 out the door, taxes and tags included." The key on my deal was taking the off-year car -- since its going to be with the teenager through college and since it's got a 5-year BTB warranty, I don't care about the extra year of depreciation -- the '08 will be pretty much the same 6-8 years out.
    I'm assuming you're considering this for reasons of fuel economy and that you drive so many miles you'll recover the delta between the value of the Elantra if you were negotiating it in a clean deal versus what you're being offered here, because otherwise it makes no sense to force yourself into an upside down deal. Whether the deal is a decent one depends on what's in the Elantra -- if its with Popular Package and with Automatic trans and you're not in California, then you're overpaying by approximately $2,000 for the Elantra, but you're more than that upside down, so if you've decided to downsize then it's a pretty decent deal. I'd be adamant about knocking the finance rate down under 6% though, assuming you've got the credit to support it. Good luck.
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    A used 07 elantra (17000msrp) and sonata (20000 msrp) are worth about 11000 and 12000 wholesale respectively. The vehicles depreciate 6000 and 8000 from list first year respectively. This is not problematic if you get enough off.

A target on the 17000 elantra is the high 12000s low 13000's (about 4200 off msrp)
    A target on the 20000 sonata is the low 14000s to 15000. (about 5200 off msrp)
  • bhmr59bhmr59 Member Posts: 1,601
    How does $5400 off invoice on an '08 Sonata sound to you? That takes care of a lot of depreciation.

Of course, if someone buys at full retail and trades-in at wholesale a year or so later, they will get clobbered by depreciation. There's $1,000 to $1,500 difference between MSRP & invoice right off the bat.
  • wiesmanwiesman Member Posts: 11
    Just purchased a Hyundai Elantra 2008 GLS for $13,100 out the door. Automatic with power package. MSRP of $17,000. Purchased from Fairfax (Virginia) Hyundai. Did I get a good price?

The one issue that I had was that I wanted to purchase a Hyundai extended warrenty. We negoitated a $1100 price. Then when we went to sign the paper work I discoverd they they had switched me to a third party warrenty. Beware.

What should I be paying for a Hyundai extended warrenty??? Please let me know your experience. Thanks

Ron
    5400 off invoice? Great! has anyone got that off an 08 sonata Gls (20000)? I would assume a small number of folks. Or more probably a well optioned limited ($25000)

--jjf
    OTD isn't very descriptive, as taxes and dealer fees can vary from $100 -1100+ on the car dependent on state. If you paid a fair amount of tax that is an excellent deal.

Really don't know why you would want to buy a extended warranty on a new Hyundai, with 100kmi powertrain and 6/60000 mi on everything.

Just purchased a Hyundai Elantra 2008 GLS for $13,100 out the door. Automatic with power package. MSRP of $17,000. Purchased from Fairfax (Virginia) Hyundai. Did I get a good price?

The one issue that I had was that I wanted to purchase a Hyundai extended warrenty. We negoitated a $1100 price. Then when we went to sign the paper work I discoverd they they had switched me to a third party warrenty. Beware.

What should I be paying for a Hyundai extended warrenty??? Please let me know your experience. Thanks

Ron
    The 2007 Elantra I purchased was a Limited, loaded, including leather. MSRP on that was ~ 20,000. I got it for 14,825 plus T/T, so I think I'm okay with the depreciation curve, though, again, I don't care about that curve since I'm holding the car minimum of 6 years.
    I think you did great -- that's about 12,650 before taxes and tags. I agree that you don't/didn't need the extra warranty, though.
    When you say you were switched to a third-party warranty, are you aware that Hyundai's extended warranty is administered by a third party? So the paperwork would likely have reflected that. Or was this some other third party, not the one that Hyundai uses for its warranty program?
    Towne's discount off of invoice applies to all trim lines, with or without options packages.
  • stan6201stan6201 Member Posts: 26
    We just bought a Purple Rain w/ black cloth, We got the sunroof/heated seats, automatic, and floor/trunk mats. Out the door it was $17,992. Of that $1600 was tax and license. I thought I had done well till I realized how easy it was. Now I wonder if I could have done better.
    Once the article in CR came out listing the 2008 Hyundai Elantra SE as it's top pick for small sedans, the dealers in my area have had a difficult time keeping the SE models in the showroom. When I went to look at the car, he literally had one left (which I ultimately purchased) and one on order which was already sold. He had no more SE models due anytime soon. Previously, I had called around to several other dealers in my area, and most had no SE models in stock or due to arrive anytime soon. Even though I have NEVER paid MSRP for a car before, I was willing to in this case due to the $2000 cash-back offer, which was set to expire 3/31/08. The dealer explained that he could have done a deal on a 2008 Elantra GLS, but I specifically wanted the SE model because it has ESC (electronic stabilty control), which was one of the reasons that it was a CR top pick.
    It does seem that dealers are charging a premium for the SE. For example, I saw last night when I looked at Towne Hyundai's inventory that they had several SEs in stock. However, instead of a stated price off invoice plus rebate, like they have for the GLS, they just said "call".

What is kind of funny about this treating the Elantra SE as something really special is that the Sonata offers ESC standard on all trims, and 2009 GLSes can be had for around $17k with automatic (advertised price in my area: $16,995). So if dealers don't give much on the Elantra SEs, they might find people gravitating to the Sonata.
  • g_designerg_designer Member Posts: 18
    That's a good deal considering I got an '07 SE 6 months ago ...no leather, no heated seats, no ESC for 17,500. Maybe you could've done better, but not worth sweating over it. Enjoy.
  • siennacrazysiennacrazy Member Posts: 7
    Hi wiesman
    I went to the same dealership and showed him your deal.He was surprised to see that you have got the deal and have posted it here.He was not willing to give OTD less than $13600/- for Elantra GLS (power package). Did you pay anything extra like any hidden charges or was that all that you have paid?Do you know the salesman or the Manager you talked to.
    Please let me know so that I can grab the same deal.
    Thank you for your input.
  • g_designerg_designer Member Posts: 18
    I didn't look at figures for every month, but it looks the Elantra finally broke 11,000 in monthly sales for the first time since the new design was released. While some may gravitate toward the plush Sonata, there will always be those who require the smaller size and better gas economy-- like myself. Maybe that's what they're betting on. They'd be fools to try not to leverage the CR report into negotiations. Can't always be selling these as low as they do.

Corporate newsMarch Sales
    Wow, backy.

That "call us" on the Elantra SE is the first time Towne Hyundai hasn't treated all trim lines the same (that I have seen) in the 15 months that I have been checking their site.

The Elantra SE must be a hot item in today's market.
  • ridge6ridge6 Member Posts: 2
    We have already purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership and went in to trade in our 2006 Tucson for an Elantra.We discovered that we were more than a little upside down on our trade. This was a little dissapointing as we realized we probably didn't make the greatest of deals the last time in. Ok, lesson learned. Moving on, we spent the better half of an afternoon trying to make a deal and left the dealership with an offer but no papers were signed. During the ride home we decided that this was not a great deal and called and cancelled the proposed transaction. End of story, we thought. The next day I get a call from who would really like to help us so he sweetens the deal. However it wasn't sweet enough so we negotiated back and forth for a couple of days. xxxxx had to keep checking with his boss (xxxx)and I had to keep checking with mine (wife). I made my final offer and xxxx said he'd check with xxxx. The next day xxxx calls with their final offer which was about 400 more than mine so we accepted. We made an appointment to come in on Thursday the 3rd for as xxxx states to get all the paperwork done and both of us have to be there. This is where it starts to get sketchy.We arrive on Thursday and pick out the color. xxxx asks for a check to hold the deal so we gave him one. He then says we can pick up the car on Saturday at 2pm. Ok we ask but I thought we were here to sign papers. He says no we already have your signature on file and we'll finish on Saturday and by the way we only need your wife here.So why did you need both of us here I ask and he says to help pick out the color.Well I didn't need to drive 30 miles out of my way to pick out a color. Saturday comes and my wife arrives at Clay Chevrolet and Hyundai to pick up the car. xxxx meets her at the door and says "I just tried calling you but you can't pick up your car today" Why she asks, "because the wholesaler hasn't signed off on the trade and he won't be back until Monday". "You can pick it up on Monday". So Monday arrives (today) I call xxxx to let him know we are on our way and he says he needs to check if it's ready and he'll call me right back. That's the last I heard from xxxx. A few minutes later xxxx the manager calls me and says we can't do the deal as agreed upon. The wholesale market has changed and unless we come up another 1500 dollars the deal is dead. Are you kidding me. We debated for a while but bottom line I could not force him to sell me the car at the agreed upon price. So buyer beware at Clay Chevrolet and Hyundai and make sure you get your deal in writing because INTEGRITY is non-existent.
  • mjoshimjoshi Member Posts: 44
    I negotiated deal for 08 Elantra SE automatic with mat, mud guard + spoiler for 15800 after 2000 rebate. I had trade and agreed upon price of 600 less KBB value. I put down deposit of $1000 and dealer needs to locate car. My car salesperson Curtis was a typical salesperson trying to negotiate best out of deal and that was perfectly normal with me as I knew what will be my buying price and I'm in no hurry to buy so dont fall for pressure tactics. He said car should be there within week as he has already located it and just need to do swap. Everything worked fine I faxed all necessary documents to dealer regarding car. Next day when I call to see what is status of my car he says he cannot locate car and there is no SE automatic available at any other dealers. I myselft called bunch of dealers to check their inventory and bunch of them had SE automatic and more coming in. I asked Curtis if he will be getting any within week or two and he was like no I cannot promise anything but if you are intersted in Sonata or GLS or SE with manual trans he can "help" me out. I was sure that he was playing just games. I called and asked back for my deposit as I was not intersted in waiting with not commitement. So beware of Curtis if you go to Lia Hyundai. He is pretty unprofessional.
  • veerasamveerasam Member Posts: 6
    Time to establish bragging rights (until someone bursts my bubble)...
    Just bought Elantra GLS @ Bowser Hyundai in Pittsburgh
    with popular option pkg + mats + mudguard for 4.74% APR
    List price: $17165
    purchase price: $14837.43
    Factory incentive: $-2000
    Sales tax 7%: $898.62
    P.T.A tax: $5
    Registration (inc/title/lien/plate fee): $68.50
    Doc: $55
    state on line fee: $15.45
    Dealer on line fee: $20
    Total Out-the-door: $13900.00
    12850 before taxes is a pretty good price. Probably less with the 4.7% rate. Did you buy it this week?

--jjf

Time to establish bragging rights (until someone bursts my bubble)...
    Just bought Elantra GLS Bowser Hyundai in Pittsburgh
    with popular option pkg + mats + mudguard for 4.74% APR
    List price: $17165
    purchase price: $14837.43
    Factory incentive: $-2000
    Sales tax 7%: $898.62
    Registration (inc/title/lien/plate fee): $68.50
    Doc: $55
    state on line fee: $15.45
    Dealer on line fee: $20
    Total Out-the-door: $13900.00
    Bought it on Aug 15. The dealer got me the loan thru a local bank. Not thru Hyundai.
    You said you bought it on August 15? Is that a typo?

If you bought it in Aug. 2007, was it a 2007 or 2008 model year?

If you "just bought" a 2008, that would be a very good deal at that price.
    Ooops, sorry. That was a typo. Good catch.
    I bought it two days ago on April 15 2008.
    2008 model year.
  • siennacrazysiennacrazy Member Posts: 7
    Hi All
    This forum is really helpful to all the new buyers.I was able to grab a deal based on the experience that was shared by previous buyers.So I feel the same about future buyers.I was able to bring how my 2008 Hyundai Elantra GLS with power package options for $13400/- inclusive of everything.Not a penny extra.
    The dealership, Fairfax Hyundai in Northern VA is extremely good with no hassle prices. I was able to negotiate the price with the previous buyers experience on this forum .
    Here is my purchase details
    MSRP : $17,080
    Total delivered Price including taxes service charges etc : $14890/-
    Rebates $1500 for VA.
    OTD : 13400 approx.

I have researched a lot on other cars in the same class.This is a deal compared to a Corolla and Civic.We are getting a lot for the price we pay.Civic and Corolla will cost you about 20k with the same options.I already saved a lot of money and don't have to worry about the resale/depreciation value compared to others.
    That sounds look a super deal. Can you provide the breakdown?
    tax rate?
    auto or manual?
    power option = popular equip pkg with sunroof?
    other fees (titling, registration, plate fees)?

I agree with you - this forum has been quite helpful is gauging a price-floor.
  • wolverinejoe80wolverinejoe80 Member Posts: 337
    hi guys,

i just bought a GLS yesterday here in Gurnee, Illinois. i bought the car from only local dealer here. i think i got screwed big time. i haven't been this board for awhile, and i didn't know people are buying GLS for under 15k. i didn't have a time to research and i really needed to buy a car because my beater stopped in the middle of the road. i was sick of it, so i decided to be smart and buy a hyundai. i loved the fact that i don't have to worry about a thing for 10 years, and i loved the car when i rented few months ago.

2008 white elentra GLS auto popular option pkg + mats + mudguard
    purchase price: $16789
    trade in : $700(1990 civic lx wagon)
    Sales tax 7%: $1138.48
    Registration (inc/title/lien/plate fee): $80.00
    Doc: $150
    electronic filing fee: $25.00
    Total Out-the-door: $17482.48

no rebates instead I got 4.5% on 72 months

basically i bought it for 17.5k OTD for GLS! i didn't get any rebates because i got 4.5% for 72 months. My credit score was 611 my wife’s(primary) was 650, but she is a grad student with no income. even if i didn't get the rebate, i still feel like i paid too much for the car. For that money i feel like i should be driving a sonata or at least SE with the ESC.

i went back to the dealer today and showed this forum and how much people are paying and they wouldn't believe any of posts here. i got angry and i almost raised my voice, but i calmed down and told them that i will find out if it is true or not. they said it's impossible to buy elantra that cheap. they are(2 salesman plus the manager) basically saying that this board is full of liars. they laughed at the posts that i showed them. and they basically said to located any dealers where people can get the deal like that, so they can buy cars from them. they would be millionaires if they can buy cars so cheap like that. they even told me that even the used ones don't go low like that.

from reading this board, people are buying gls for under 15k, and under 16.5k for SE. and that's a generous number.

well, i'm here to ask you guys for a help. i don't know what to do, so please give me some advise. at this point, i don't even care about the money anymore. i just want to prove them wrong. I just want to do something because If I don’t, then I’m just settling for it. car buying should be fun, but i'm having no fun at all. My pride won’t allow it, but I don’t even mind trading this car tomorrow even if I’m losing 4000 bucks in negative equity. i paid almost 2500-3000 dollars more. most likely i'm gonna feel really bad about for a long long time.

here is things i'm thinkin about going to do.

1. could you any of you guys email me a copy of the sales receipt? I’ll post my email address if it’s ok to post my email or phone number. i want to show the reciept to the dealer.

2.i'm thinkin about writing to hyundai. I don’t know what to say yet, but I want to let them hear my story. Yes, there are plenty of car buyers paid 500-1000 more than what others are paying. I can live with that. But it seems like I paid 3 grand more.
    3. i'm going to go to another hyundai and will try if i can buy a GLS 14.5k OTD.

4. what would you guys do if you were in my situation?

5. doesn't hyundai have any return policy? car only has 60 miles on it.. wish they had 7 day return policy like carmax..

Yes, it’s all my fault that I didn’t do any research. i was too busy and i needed car, so i didn’t even think about it. maybe i should not have came to this board at all.. lol I did stay there for 7 hours to test drive every one of hyundai's and negotiate the price and payments, etc.

by the way, i bought a santa fe from them 3 weeks ago. Yes, I bought 2 cars from them. lol
    i bought a 2008 santa fe SE 3 weeks ago. don't i supposed to get some sort of loyalty rebate for my gls?
    Let us focus on the problem: You feel you paid too much for the car.
    It seems that unless you have a credible option to force the dealer to take back the car, you do not have a shot at getting them to price-match.

If I were you, I would look at that avenue. Are there state laws that have a return policy? Any cool-off period? I would research those options where a dealer has to undo the deal.
    I can send you receipt of sales copy and so on, but it is not going to help one bit if they cannot act on it.
    Its a done deal, unless you have a cooloff period for new car transactions in your state. Call your bmv or state attorneys general office for details. Forget about "proving them wrong", they know what the car has sold for.

The elantra wholesales used in 1yr for about 11000 for a msrp 17000 08 car. (look up 07 used) A good price target is about 20% over 1yr used wholesale for most cars putting you in the 13xxx's. Even if you paid 3500-4000 more than this with a credit score of 610 or so and 4.9% there may be $2000 or more there with favorable financing. (the dealer may have thrown you the rebate) At your preferred price of 15000 you may already have a better deal (around 14,700 with favorable financing) .

4. what would you guys do if you were in my situation?
    1) Be fairly thankful that car sales are relatively competitive and you got an ok deal. If the incentive was factory to customer instead of dealer they were relatively compelled to give it to you one way or another.
    2) You don't care about the money, you want to buy the same car for a better price, no, you just want to prove "them" wrong, car buying "should" be fun, not getting your version of the perfect deal or experience, compulsively buying the car anyway (you had fun until you found info suggesting your deal may not be among the best).
    In your situation I would do what a relative did and see a psychiatrist about obsessive compulsive disorder. This perfectionist (not just settling and second guessing) crap can make your life miserable.

well, i'm here to ask you guys for a help. i don't know what to do, so please give me some advise. at this point, i don't even care about the money anymore. i just want to prove them wrong. I just want to do something because If I don’t, then I’m just settling for it. car buying should be fun,
    dude, i'm not a perfectionist. i just got ripped off by a dealer. that's all. i make enough money to buy a mb's and bmws, but i wanted to stay humble and drive something that will last me 10 years with no worries. for past 8 years, i've driven acura cls, lexus es330, bmw 325i, and acura mdx, and 07 civic si. i'm a young guy and buying a house is much more important to me right now, so i decided to stay away from high end cars. i was tempted to buy a new 335ci because i still have a badge whore in me. but just like hyundai ads, i thought about it. i thought hard and elantra was the best car for me right now. i didn't even research anything because i already knew elantra was a great car.

but i have no smile on my face when i drive this car because i hate getting ripped off by a dealer.

i remember reading a news about a frustrated cell phone customer who drove his mercedes into LG building in korea. that's exactly how i feel right now. i want drive this elantra and shove it to their showroom.

and the worst part is that they are calling all of you bunch of liars. if they said, 'i know, but we can't do anything about it' if they said that, then i have no complaints. but they repeatedly said there is no such thing as 15k gls. 14k OTD? they said it's a lie.

well, i just want to prove them that you guys aren't liars. you know 'i'm right, you are wrong. haha'

1) Be fairly thankful that car sales are relatively competitive and you got an ok deal. If the incentive was factory to customer instead of dealer they were relatively compelled to give it to you one way or another.

be thankful that i got ripped off? 17.5k OTD for gls when others are paying well below 15k? what are you? a priest? i'm thankful that i have a beautiful wife, both of my parents are healthy, got a good job, and etc. but i'm not thankful for getting ripped off by a dealer. i'm not thankful when they are collectively saying this board is nothing but a fraud.

i'm not thankful at all.