Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Headliner Cloth Adhesive

cwl13cwl13 Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Plymouth
I have a 1991 Plymouth Grand Voyaguer. The cloth is coming off the headliner. I am looking for a a suggestion for an adhesive to reattach it and any pointers on how to do it.

Thanks,

Chris

Comments

• moparmadmoparmad Posts: 197
    Just kidding. I just glued the headliner back up in my 70 Barracuda...it was a nightmare. I tried spray adhesive,didn't work. I ended up using hot glue...sticks good,but leaves lumps,and feels oh so great when it drips on you. If I was to do it again I would buy actual headliner glue from Year One inc.,Jims Auto Parts,or The Paddock. Possibly your local parts store could order some for you. If not you can order on-line from Jim's Auto Parts @ jimsautoparts.com the glue is $4.50 and part # HD-2887. I don't think you can order from Year One on-line,just buy their catalog. And I can't find my Paddock book right now,but good luck just the same.
This discussion has been closed.