It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Toyota Truck Owners - Future Models
1. An exhaust driven Turbo option for those of us that operate in the higher elevations.
2. A door post with a ' carry through design ' to reinforce the roof for rollover protection.
3. Encase all of the logos ( SR-5 Tundra, etc. )in plastic so they are easier to keep clean and wax around.
4. Outside Temperature and compass option. I understand that may be offered on the '02 models.
5. Additional cargo tie down hooks that are more readily accessible with a bedliner installed.
6. An option for factory installed dual exhaust system.
I have really enjoyed the Tundra but will be looking for these features when I purchase another pickup in a couple of years. I would be interested in knowing what others think and any ideas for making a good truck even better.