Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Air Dam on my 94 Chevy, anyone know where you can get

jeramie1jeramie1 Member Posts: 6
edited March 2014 in Chevrolet
The dealers in my area insist it cost $79, yeah right. I think I can find it off the net for around $35 bucks or so. Anyone know of good sites that might carry it? Thanks

Comments

• ricschricsch Member Posts: 540
    going on the GM truck forum at www.pacific-audio.com. Might luck out and find one,I assume it's tha black plastic air dam below the bumper?

I've seen them at swap meets for $20-30.
  • richcolorichcolo Member Posts: 81
    You didn't tell us where you're from, but just a couple weeks ago I picked up the airdam and a piece of weatherstripping (destroyed and discarded by a windshield replacement tech, who claimed it wasn't on the truck when he started...like I hadn't noticed the howl created by having no weatherstipping on the door), for my '91 Sierra, at a local "U-pull-it" yard for a grand total of a $1.00 donation to their favorite charity (a local private school). A fair number of these trucks have made it to the yards by now, and some of them still have a good airdam. Admittedly, most of these trucks that are in the yards have quite a bit of front-end damage, but you should still be able to find one.
  • everharteverhart Member Posts: 59
    I've got a almost new air dam off my old 94 silverado with 30 miles on it.Took it off for snowplow,if your still in need my E-mail is-- vthokiesohio@aol.com Brent
This discussion has been closed.