Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Honda Civic Coupe Shows Off Makeover

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Honda

image2014 Honda Civic Coupe Shows Off Makeover

The 2014 Honda Civic coupe bowed at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show with some significant changes, following a third makeover of the compact car in three years.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    bc1960bc1960 Member Posts: 171
    Should be edited to read "lukewarm reception by journalists and pundits." 2012 US sales were up 44% over 2011. Lest that be entirely attributed to the tsunami, and previous years low sales to the recession, sales of the 2012 model in its first year were 1272 units greater than the allegedly nicer 2006 model in its first year.
  • Options
    themandarinthemandarin Member Posts: 436
    New front end looks like crap. Dash appears to be from a semi
  • Options
    rayzorrayzor Member Posts: 61
    Having owned three Civics and a CRV in the past, I have mixed feelings about this Si. Not too sure about that new fog light surround; looks somewhat tack-on...Need to see it in person to tell...Otherwise, some of these pics make it look kinda sharp looking. Still, the exterior design of the European Civics are my favorites. Either way, I buy Honda for its reliability, not good looks...But if only Honda will give the US consumers both good looks and reliability...Nah, seems like asking too much from Honda, sigh!!