Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Acura

image2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

The 2014 Acura MDX is the perfect size for me.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• kirkhilles_kirkhilles_ Member Posts: 151
    Agreed. We LOVE our 2013 Pilot and there's a reason that we've put on nearly 18k miles in under a year - we drive it everywhere. Its big enough to be an excellent travelling vehicle, but is easy enough to drive around town and I'm sure it'd be a great commuter vehicle too. I couldn't imagine driving one of those monster SUVs and trying to park it too.
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    I was walking past the previous generation MDX on my way to the train yesterday, and what I liked was the giant square windows all the way around and the mostly vertical hatch. Visibility from the inside must be outstanding. Then I look at the SUV above and I see the now required triangular C window and the sloping hatch and I think the basic shape is a step backwards.
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Brent, you're trying awfully hard to like this thing, even though with two kids you don't really need a vehicle this large. You even say you like its EPA estimates, which is kind of meaningless since an owner pays for the fuel the vehicle actually uses, not what the EPA estimates it will use...and this one is not meeting its EPA estimates. It's not getting as good fuel economy as any of the 3 minivans you folks tested over the past 2 or 3 years, either.