Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Dodge

image2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

One of our editors doesn't like the driver seat in our long-term 2012 Dodge Dart test car. See what she has to say in this long-term update.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    "Sitting in the driver seat of our 2013 Dodge Dart is like spooning with an inflatable ninja turtle."

That has to be one of the top 10 single lines ever written on Edmunds/Insideline.
  • misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Aren't these seats unique to the Rallye trim? If so, then prospective buyers should be advised to check out other variants to see if the seating is more comfortable. Regardless, I'd love to test drive a Dart next time I have my car serviced.
  • duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    The leather seats need work too. If there's one thing that Dodge still seems to be struggling with... it's seats. The same marshmallow puff type of seat was supposed to go into the Viper as well, but the CEO said they were "f***ing Burcaloafers" and asked Sabelt to come in and help.
  • zcalvertzcalvert Member Posts: 76
    whatever you were smoking or drinking when spooning said ninja turtles... i gotta get me some!