Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Following a Fortunate Neighbor in our 2014 Mazda CX-5.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Beautiful car the MP4-12C. I once thought that it was not much to look at and kind of boring, every time I saw it on my computer screen and in print. A few months back I was lucky to see one up close and personal and I was blown away by the level of craftsmanship and quality. It is truly a super-car, that neighbor of yours is one lucky son of a gun!
  • Just drove up a mountain yesterday to 7,000ft in my 2014 CX-5. I agree the A pillar is pretty thick. Curvy mountain roads with lots of left turns I had to keep moving my head around.
  • i'm somone who can't leave the exhaust alone on any vehicle i own even if its a van or a cruiser luxury car i will tinker and try different things until i find one i like. i can commend this guy for either cuting out or going aftermarket on his mclaren's exhaust
  • @bassrockerx: I think that car has a great exhaust sound to begin with, but if he wants to change it then that's his prerogative. If he wants to cut out his exhaust and lose back-pressure, that's his prerogative too. Having a setup that is heard a mile aw
  • he probably sees "your" fancy cars and is just trying to keep up with the Jones' lol