Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 Scion FR-S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,125
edited September 2014 in Scion

image2013 Scion FR-S Long-Term Road Test

We spotted a curious truck while driving our 2013 Scion FR-S

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• oldparnelloldparnell Posts: 37
    Part of my accounting job involves calling the "Bimbos" once a month to reconcile our accounts. The ladies actually have a sense of humor about it. The parent company of Oroweat if I'm not mistaken. Hey, any publicity is good publicity.
  • tatermctatumstatermctatums Posts: 107
    "Bimbos: Bringing you sandwiches by the truckload"
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Posts: 799
    Sadly, I had some professors in my business courses (including marketing) who actually believed the Nova myth and used it as a case study in class. Amazing how you can get your PhD or DBA and not know how to use Snopes, or basic common sense.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Posts: 799
    Also, they made that sandwich wrong. Everyone knows putting the lettuce next to the bread makes the whole thing a soggy mess. Just ask Sheldon Cooper.
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Posts: 1,021
    I have aften thought the same thing. It has helped a little that they run ads then end with how to pronounce it: beembo.
  • cobrysoncobryson Posts: 110
    To be fair, they bought into the market to become a major player in the US in 2008. Before that, they were still a massive Mexican baking company.
  • throwbackthrowback Posts: 445
    They also sponsor a soccer team in Chester Pa.
  • quadricyclequadricycle Posts: 827
    "Bimbo, proving that names don't matter when you can just buy other companies and use theirs, since 1976."