Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 BMW X5 xDrive 50i First Drive

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in BMW

image2014 BMW X5 xDrive 50i First Drive

We get behind the wheel of the refreshed 2014 BMW X5, a further evolution of the sporty SUV that introduced the idea of a fun-to-drive family hauler.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    frank908frank908 Member Posts: 48
    It has a classic presence now, like a Buick Rendezvous sitting on a modified, front-drive minivan platform with wheel gaps large enough to sit in kind of classic.
  • Options
    themandarinthemandarin Member Posts: 436
    Probably the ugliest BMW ever made
  • Options
    drjohn43drjohn43 Member Posts: 0
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but dependability is a fact.
    My 2011 X5 XDrive 35i has now gone 54,000 miles, on road, off road, and ,seriously off road, without a single problem of any kind. I've only had to do free routine scheduled maintenance every 10,000 miles.Even the Michelin all season tires that came on it gave me 50,000 miles. I couldn't be more pleased with my "ugliest BMW ever made." I hope the 2014 is built this well.
  • Options
    mercedesfanmercedesfan Member Posts: 365
    @drjohn43, I don't think anyone was talking about your E70 generation. That one had a great stance and nice presence on the road. This new F15 generation, however, totally erases that solid and planted look the previous generations had. This one, like the
  • Options
    bassrockerxbassrockerx Member Posts: 24
    would like a comparison between this and a range rover sport pls!
  • Options
    dfelix70dfelix70 Member Posts: 143
    Why are BMW interiors (outside of the 6 Series) so uninspired and devoid of passion? It all just feels so clinical. And the exterior of this new X5 isn't much better. Remove the BMW badging and grille and it would possibly be considered an absolutely hideously styled car.
  • Options
    shoesus27shoesus27 Member Posts: 14
    Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

( http://www.shoes2.us// )

Believe you will love it.

We accept any form of payment.

http://www.shoes2.us/Michael-Kors-Handbags-n2447/
  • Options
    shatnershatner Member Posts: 176
    Shouldn't an SUV have more cargo space than a compact car?
  • Options
    shatnershatner Member Posts: 176
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but dependability is a fact. My 2011 X5 XDrive 35i has now gone 54,000 miles, on road, off road, and ,seriously off road, without a single problem of any kind.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL, My 90's Acura went well over 100k without any kind of repair. You have low expectations.
  • Options
    jeffrey1700jeffrey1700 Member Posts: 1
    Is the brand new BMW X5 currently being built in Germany or South Carolina?