Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Detroit Auto Show Deploys Private Security Force Following City's Bankruptcy Filing

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in General

image2014 Detroit Auto Show Deploys Private Security Force Following City's Bankruptcy Filing

Organizers of the 2014 Detroit Auto Show told Edmunds they will create and deploy a private security force in the wake of Detroit's bankruptcy filing last week.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• unionbusterunionbuster Member Posts: 42
    Great. If you somehow manage to get from the airport to the show without getting mugged, stabbed, or shot, you'll be reasonably safe once inside. Too bad you can't bring your sleeping bag.

It's time to burn Detroit to the ground and start over.
  • wdrauchwdrauch Member Posts: 22
    unionbuster, what a unique and clever insight you have offered. Do you have any firsthand experience of the Detroit Auto Show? I've gone every year for the past 20 years and have never felt at all threatened in any way.
  • unionbusterunionbuster Member Posts: 42
    Unlike some, I don't need to kiss a piece of dog [non-permissible content removed] to know that it smells, wdrauch. You could say I've heeded the advice of Detroit's own police force to stay away.

Detroit - and its pro-union, pro-liberal, entitlement hordes - are cancers on this once-great country. Science tells us the only way to eradicate cancer is through a combination of radiation and chemical warfare.