Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

South Carolina Acura Dealer Warranties Its Vehicles for Life

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited September 2014 in Acura

imageSouth Carolina Acura Dealer Warranties Its Vehicles for Life

McDaniels Acura in Charleston includes a free lifetime powertrain warranty on all new vehicles it sells. This powertrain warranty covers most used cars on its lot, too.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• This is something offered by several car dealerships around the country - usually by a third party vendor. It's the reason I flew from St. Louis to Pittsburgh to buy my new truck - the dealership offered a lifetime powertrain warranty using the same parameters mentioned in your article - essentially follow the recommended maintenance schedule. And you don't even have to use the selling dealership for the maintenance - just get the work 'pre-approved' via the warranty provider. Pretty simple. Do a search on 'Warranty Forever dealerships'. And no, I don't work for the company, but I am a customer. And so far so good with their service.