Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Dodge

image2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Our 2013 Dodge Dart SXT proves that the Dart looks best in Rallye trim on account of the blackout grille and headlight treatment.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    I agree. I really like this version of the Dart (although I wishit were a hatch), that's why I have been so disappointed with what I have read about the performance of the automatic. I really want this car on my list for my next new car, but like Focus I will probably have to leave it off. Why is it that only VW can make a DSG type box work on a reasonably priced car?
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I agree, I really like the Dart's clean, slightly understated but somehow still distinctive styling, especially in Rallye trim.
  • Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Another +1 on the styling. I do prefer the Rallye appearance, but if I were buying I would get the Limited, due to the available features. I considered trading-in my Journey for one, but it would be the automotive equivalent of culture shock for my wife.

And bankerdanny, I have wondered the same thing about dual-clutch automatics. Although VW's DSG is lauded now, I seem to remember that it wasn't well-reviewed at first, and it took VW a few updates to get it right. Maybe that means there's hope for Ford & Dodge?