Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Subaru

image2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds long-term update of the 2013 Subaru BRZ includes discussion of the BRZ's excellent seats and why seat material matters.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    I like the performance of it, for sure, but is leather easier to clean?
  • Options
    cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    Leather is much easier to clean but faux suede isn't that bad, especially if it's not a convertible.
  • Options
    gtfrank1gtfrank1 Member Posts: 16
    I have the base cloth seats. They are absolutely wonderful. I cant believe they are standard. They hold you firmly in place and they are very comfortable on long trips.
  • Options
    gtfrank1gtfrank1 Member Posts: 16
    I have the base cloth seats. They are absolutely wonderful. I cant believe they are standard. They hold you firmly in place and they are very comfortable on long trips.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I don't have a general preference for cloth over leather or vice versa. There are really good cloth options, and really bad ones. Really good leather (or pleather, or vinyl, or whatever) options, and bad ones. The BRZ seems to do pretty well with both.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I don't have a general preference for cloth over leather or vice versa. There are really good cloth options, and really bad ones. Really good leather (or pleather, or vinyl, or whatever) options, and bad ones. The BRZ seems to do pretty well with both.