Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 Dodge Dart GT Priced

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Dodge

image2013 Dodge Dart GT Priced

The 2013 Dodge Dart GT, set to debut at the Detroit auto show, starts at $21,790, reflecting a $5,000 premium over the base model.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• viss1viss1 Posts: 1
    The Dart competes with the Kia Optima?

And baby boomers will shop the Dart GT?

What the what?
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Posts: 1,021
    What is with the constant infatuation with fog lamps?

Why can't I get DRIVING lamps as standard? There are only a very few places where fog is common, but it gets dark everywhere every night.
  • One would think the Kia Forte is more of a direct competitor than the Kia Optima. Unless you're simply referring to engine size, in which case you can count the Civic Si and GMC Terrain among the Dart's competitors.
  • The only thing uglier is the edmunds.com site layout. I was a loyal Inside Line reader for almost three years, but this circa 2002 user interface is making my eyeballs bleed. FIX. THIS.
  • I'm really curious to see what the mpg will be for the 2.4 versus the 1.4T I expect it should be a few mpg less than the turbo and similar the to the Mazda 6 numbers, which is one of the cars I would also be considering, similar pricing and power but different pluses and minuses for each.
  • Yeah... The Dart and Optima compete. Not the Dart and the Forte. The extra 4 feet help the Optima in size. So does the base engine being more powerful than the most potent of 3 that the Dart offers.