Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2012 Mercedes-Benz C350 Coupe Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
2012 Mercedes-Benz C350 Coupe Road Test

An Edmunds.com Road Test Review of the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C350 Coupe featuring reviews of its performance, comfort, function, design and build quality.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    mysmys Member Posts: 1
    I own a 2012 C350 Coupe 4MATIC. Currently, using 93 octane gas, I can get 31 mpg on highway -- on E mode. I test drove BMW 335i and preferred the C350 Coupe 4MATIC. My preference.
  • Options
    Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    I'm interested!
  • Options
    ezshift5ezshift5 Member Posts: 858
    Deferring the $50,000 needed to drive a new 2015 MB C250 Coupe off the showroom floor.................

AutoTrader.com had nice pictures of available CPO offering for much less.

After the pictures, we looked at the various shades of silver available for C250 coupes.

Following an Iridium Silver C250 coupe test drive, I watched my hand grasp the sales guy's. I was hooked! About .6 of the new car price. Low miles. Still under factory warranty. Looks and feel good to this sailor.

Later, a 500 mile trip to Carmel/Monterrey put an unbelievable smile on her face............plus we calc'd about 35 MPG.

We're impressed.

ez

ez