Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Nissan Titan To Feature Wider Model Range, Engine Choices

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Nissan

image2015 Nissan Titan To Feature Wider Model Range, Engine Choices

The redesigned 2015 Nissan Titan intends to be more of a serious competitor to the Ford F-150, with a wider model range and engine choices.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ne_blackshirtsne_blackshirts Member Posts: 56
    You want buyer attention Nissan??!!? Then be innovative be original don't follow GMs path they chose for there trucks. How about a turbo diesel option in both Titan and Frontier. On top of that how about offering the dual clutch auto tranny in your trucks. The tranny has proven it's tough and can take a beating. Keep the trucks tough and aggressive looking not soft, soccer mom, and urban mall certified. Niaasn you know what the big three are doing now it's time to pull out the big guns and shake the truck segment.
  • Options
    beecee1beecee1 Member Posts: 8
    BOUT FREEEAKIN TIME THEY REWORK THIS TRUCK!!! They Need To Do The Same For The Armada, Which Is Just As Old!!!
  • Options
    nighthawk2239nighthawk2239 Member Posts: 1
    I love my 2004 Titan crew cab, but i've been holding out for some options like this. I would like them to come up with some engine choices, the 5.6 runs great but i do alot of towing and snowplowing and a diesel would be nice and also a 3/4 ton design as the original Titan front end won't hold a plow long before it eats front axles. Thank you