Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently leased or purchased a Lexus sedan or SUV? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 19 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
Have you recently purchased (not leased) a subcompact sedan (such as a Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Chevy Sonic or Ford Fiesta)? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 26 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Audi Nanuk Concept: 2013 Frankfurt Auto Show

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited September 2014 in Audi

imageAudi Nanuk Concept: 2013 Frankfurt Auto Show

Audi had a surprise up its sleeve this year with the debut of the Nanuk concept. Only problem is, we had already seen it before, from another company.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Where did Audi get this name? It makes me think, "Mork calling Orson, come in Orson...."
  • I've had one of these since I was 8 years old. I don't think it was Itasdesign. Mattelfarina might be closer.
  • If Audi actually decides to build this, it'll be fascinating to see what tires they put on it.
  • looks like they have been playing with my old hot wheels
  • shatnershatner Posts: 176
    Only some rich Saudi's kid would ever drive this on sand. Most likely those being protected dunes on Cape Cod while he went to college in the USA.
  • Looks like a rip off of Local Motors' Rally Fighter.
  • it's an R8 Outback
  • Is this an ugly contest?
  • Guess I'll be the guy out of step. I have always loved the idea of the whacky Death Race 2000 style lifted sports car. I can't explain it, but they just work for me. The bad news is that it is extremely unlikely that Audi will build this, and even if they did I would need a lottery win to buy one.
  • I believe they call that "donking" a car - are those 30" rims? ;)