Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Caught in Production Trim

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mercedes-Benz

image2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Caught in Production Trim

The redesigned 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class was caught during a photo shoot in full production trim.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• carfreak13carfreak13 Member Posts: 17
    looks pretty good. I would probably still choose the jaguar XJ.
  • nismo2znismo2z Member Posts: 10
    Same LEDs in the headlights as a Chrysler 200. It's in good company....
  • dieseltcdieseltc Member Posts: 0
    The obnoxious, cartoon-like lines of the aughts are finally fading away. The 5 series as one example and now the S Class. Finally, some classic lines that will endure for more years than before. Some will call it boring but it's good for the eyes and good for the pocketbooks when it comes time to sell.
  • rs690rrs690r Member Posts: 1
    I have loved every mercedes s class to date, this one included i have been waiting patiently to see it. I know as does everybody that i will retain the crown as the king of large luxury sedans. the s class always make a statement its just gorgeous and innovative and i am sure many will try to imitate the toys but wont come close the 7 series, LS, XJ, and A8 wont hold a torch to this one. every time any of the drivers of the said competitors see it on the road they will run down to their nearest mb dealer and wait in line to purchase a copy of the king of luxury.
  • ahaaseahaase Member Posts: 1
    Hoping to pick up a S550 in Singelfingen first week of September. Dealer not sure if it will be available. Not happy with their current 7 speed transmission but I'm reading we'll see a 8 or 9 speed in the new car. All L E D lights will be interesting, if they are very dimable.