Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LT Crew Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LT Crew Long-Term Road Test

Our 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has the sun visors necessary to handle low sun coming in from the side at sunset or sunrise.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    "My favored front seat position is fairly far back,...." Tells me that unless you have rather long arms that you are not in a position to grip the wheel properly while keeping your back and shoulders in contact with the seat. Bad habit and why I don't teach drivers' ed in schools. The "lay-back" crowd would get very grumpy.
  • robs249_robs249_ Member Posts: 42
    Loved this about my moms old 07 Tahoe.
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    My GTI has this. Easily the best way. I would bet they cost less than the visors with the slide-out flap, too, because they're basically the same visor as a non-sliding kind. Visors are designed to very strict criteria due to occupant-safety concerns, and once you start farting around designing a flappy thing with slide rails all made out of stiffer plastic into a visor that is usually just foam and a thin skin, you are opening a whole can of worms.